, operated by Green Innovation.
A cookie is a small piece of data that our Site asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. It contains specific information used to enable certain functionalities on our Site, to analyze website traffic and usage, and to improve and personalize your web experience. For example, a cookie can include the date and time of visits to the Site, the visitor’s IP address, the pages viewed, the time spent on the Site, the referring website before the visit to our Site, and the website visited afterward through a click on our Site.
Some of the pages you visit on the Site may also collect information through web beacons, also called pixels, image tags, or script tags. They are small files or code that may be loaded on our Site and used with cookies.
We also use them to analyze trends and movements of users around the Site, gather information about the user base and how we can improve our services/products and Site, provide advertising based upon activities and interests, and measure advertising effectiveness. As a result, we may display targeted or interest-based offers based on the products/services you currently use or have recently viewed and deliver other communication more relevant to you and your interests outside of our Site, on other websites part of the third party's network.Types of cookies
The cookies can be grouped based on their characteristics or purpose.
Based on the length of their expiration period, cookies can be session-based or persistent.
- Session cookies are temporary, last only for as long as the session and expire at the end of your current visit to the Site. They allow us to link your actions during that particular session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple visits or websites. Such cookies remain in your device to the end of their lifespan or unless they are deleted from your device, if a new version of those cookies is installed, or if you deactivate them.
Based on ownership, cookies fall into two categories:
- First-party cookies are those set and managed by us on our Site.
- Third-party cookies are placed in your browser on behalf of a third-party website that is not our Site that you are currently visiting. Our Site sets third-party cookies provided by our analytics, marketing partners, and vendors.
Based on the purpose the cookies serve, they can be either essential for the functioning of our Site and services/products or enable us with extra functionality such as tracking trends and movements of the users, analyzing demographic information, providing performance and analytic data about the Site, etc. Based on the purpose, we classify them into the following categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Site to function correctly. They can store your personalization or website tracking. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information. They can also be used for technical purposes, such as to save information that has already been entered (for example, your region and language choices) so that we can offer you improved and more personalized services and products. You cannot manage this type of cookies in our system and disable them. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but please note that some parts of our Site may not work correctly.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable our Site to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may malfunction.
- Analytics cookies: We use analytics cookies to collect information about the use of our Site, such as the number of visits, pages visited, and popularity of certain content. Analytics tools use tracking cookies to recognize your device and compile information about your online behavior. They collect information such as what pages you visit and how much time you spend on them, your IP address, what operating system and web browser you use, and what website you visited before visiting our Site. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you visited our Site and will be unable to monitor and improve its performance. These cookies also allow us to track online conversions from different sources and direct targeted advertising to you or a custom audience with similar traits.
How do you manage, control, or block cookies?
You can also modify your cookie preferences directly from your browser. Almost all browsers allow the detection of cookies and can block them automatically. Please note that disabling our Site’s cookies or cookies in general in your browser settings will prevent our Site from working correctly.
Browser settings are usually in the respective 'Options' or 'Preferences' menu. Browser-specific help with cookies can be found in the links below. For further information, we recommend referring to the documentation of your browser.Cookies List
A list of all cookies we may use on our Site, classified in each category. Please note that the list of cookies is dynamic and subject to periodic updates for the composition of the list of cookies in each category.
Below is a list of the types of cookies used on our websites: